It may seem like the wrong holiday, but I started making a mental list of all of the things I am thankful for and I thought I would share it with you all.
- My husband. I could say this every single day for the rest of my life and I still don’t think I could adequately express just how grateful I am for him.
- New wrapping paper.
- The ability to flip a switch and have overhead heat in my bathroom on chilly days. It is heavenly.
- Having the opportunity to work for someone who appreciated me and encouraged me.
- Christmas trees, lit up with lights and decorated with ornaments from Christmases past and present.
- Being able to shop online. And waiting for packages to arrive!
- Getting to enjoy a gluten free Italian meal when I was craving it, complete with pasta, bread and salad with croutons.
- The sound of my husband laughing!
- Free books on my kindle.
- Nostalgia and the ability to have memories. Does anyone remember Polly Pocket?! This was another one of my favorite Christmas presents ever!
What are you thankful for?